Sugar-Free / Grain-Free Pumpkin Pie
This is a great sugar-free and grain-free recipe. I got this recipe when I was in CEA-HOW several years ago. We still enjoy it today!
- 16 oz can of pure pumpkin puree
- 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake another 45 minutes or until knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Let cool and cut into 6 slices. On CEA-HOW, one slice equals one vegetable.