Recipe – Healthy Brownies
One of my friends made this recipe for a party that we co-hosted several years ago and they are just so YUMMY and healthy…and super easy, too!
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup nuts – walnuts, pecans, almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (or spray 12 count muffin tin)
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
Optional – Top with Lite Cool Whip, chocolate chip minis, chopped nuts, and sugar free chocolate syrup.