Episode 03 – ParaGone (Parasite) Detox
With all the traveling, water activities, etc. I thought it would be a great time to talk about a Parasite Detox, specifically ParaGone by Renew Life.
WHAT THE DETOX IS FOR?
Rid your body of parasites that feed on your nutrition and your body.
HOW LONG DOES THE DETOX LAST?
This detox lasts for a total of 35 days…15 days on the program, 5 days of rest, and 15 days on the program.
WHAT DO I EAT?
WHAT FOODS SHOULD I AVOID?
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTS OR SPECIALTY FOODS, TEAS, ETC.?
The ParaGone supplement box is the only specialty item. It can be purchased at just about any health food store, vitamin or herb shop, and online.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPEAT THE CLEANSE?
At least once a year.
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS TO THE CLEANSE?
The pros to this cleanse include:
- Super simple to do…just follow directions in box.
- Gentle on the body…no harsh side effects.
- Nice selection of OK foods to eat…shouldn’t feel deprived.
The cons to this cleanse include:
- Doesn’t come with a colon cleanse supplement…you’ll need to be sure you are having plenty of bowel movements (2-3 each day).
- One box doesn’t give enough supplements to do all 35 days of the program.
- Lots of pills…if you’re not accustomed to taking pills, this can be difficult.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women; or if you’re trying to conceive.
I would love to hear from you…let me know your pros and cons to this detox, including your favorite parasite supplements. Feel free to post any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them. And, if you like my podcasts and blogs, please like Bartann Therapy on Facebook and share my podcasts and blogs with your family and friends. Thanks!
Wishing you Health and Happiness!
NOTE: We highly recommend consulting with your primary care physician before beginning any diet, exercise, or detox program.