The very first step in doing detoxes is to make sure the colon is moving and functioning properly, so this is Part 1 of a 2 part series on colon cleanses. This episode focuses on an herbal supplement that cleanses, repairs, and retones the colon so that it can function properly on its own, without herbal or other aids.
WHAT IS THE CLEANSE FOR?
This cleanse will work at gently moving your bowels so that you have more bowel movements per day to get rid of all the waste and toxins from your body.
HOW DO I KNOW I SHOULD DO THE CLEANSE?
Signs & symptoms that you may benefit from a colon clenase:
- Tired and sluggish even thought you get 8 or more hours of sleep
- Struggle to lose weight even though you’re eating a normal amount of calories
- Pale skin with dark spots and possibly acne
- Don’t have daily bowel movements OR your bowel movements are primarily liquid (diarrhea)
- Bowel movements have the consistency of heavy paste
- Bad breath and foul body odor even though you practice good hygiene
- Frequently sick
HOW LONG DOES THE CLEANSE LAST?
This detox lasts for 30 days. You simply take 2 capsules of ReleaseZyme at bedtime with a large glass of water for 30 days.
WHAT DO I EAT?
While there is no specific diet that is associated with this supplement, I do recommend that your diet mostly consist of fresh fruits and veggies with some light proteins, like fish, turkey or chicken. Also, you’ll want to be sure that you are drinking plenty of water.
WHAT FOODS SHOULD I AVOID?
Avoid foods that tend to clog up your bowels….things like pasta, rice, and bread. In addition, I would recommend avoiding milk as produces a lot of mucous. And, of course, any time you do a detox or cleanse it’s recommended that you avoid alcohol and sugars.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTS OR SPECIALTY FOODS, TEAS, ETC.?
You can purchase ReleaseZyme from Bartann’s online store by clicking here.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I REPEAT THE CLEANSE?
At least once a year AND any time that you are having signs & symptoms that a colon cleanse would be beneficial for you.
WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS TO THE CLEANSE?
The pros to this cleanse include:
- It is super simple…no complexities to work out with diet or schedule and no fasting.
- It is a very gentle, all natural herbal laxative that doesn’t have you running to the bathroom and hoping you make it in time.
- It not only cleanses the colon, it also helps to repair it and retone it so it can function properly on its own without aid
The cons to this cleanse include:
- The supplement isn’t available at all the local health food stores…you’ll have to order it, in most cases.
I would love to hear from you…let me know your pros and cons to this cleanse. Feel free to post any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them. And, if you like my podcasts and blogs, please like Bartann Therapy on Facebook and share my podcasts and blogs with your family and friends. Thanks!
Wishing you Health and Happiness!
NOTE: We highly recommend consulting with your primary care physician before beginning any diet, exercise, or detox program.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download